Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So close....

Tonight I went pre-shopping for my Dyson <3 This is similar to pre-gaming before a bar night, or big game; except it's only for die-hard shoppers - similar to me. Where does my strong desire for a Dyson vacuum come from? These are questions I do NOT have the answer to. Maybe it's that man on the TV who tells me during the commercials how great my life will be with one. Am I really that much of a sucker for advertisements? The BH Kohl's has TWO Dyson DC25's in stock!!! TWO!!! That's it! The friendly saleswoman tried to put one on hold for me, however that didn't work. She did offer to hide it behind the other vacuums for me though later tonight. Basically she is my hero.

Kohl's opens at 4 AM on Friday. I plan to arrive at 3:45 AM to stand in line and run like a crazy woman to my Dyson. Since my Dad is my vacuum wingman I've offered to buy him breakfast, a sort of bribe to wake up at 3 AM to go to Kohl's. Has anyone ever wanted a vacuum quite like I want my Dyson DC25? Not that I can recall. Determination, focus.....these are key personality traits that will get me my Dyson.

What are some other purchases I'm looking to make during one of my three favorite days of the year...Wal-Mart has heated blankets & throws on sale for $13....done and done. I LOVE heated blankets. These could also be could use at the office, as it's always about 60 degrees. At Best Buy, I will definitely be hitting up the cheap DVD bin - as always. To score some DVD's that will sit on my DVD rack unopened for the next year. Smart purchase.....no....bargain purchase.....yes!

Tomorrow I'm going to the Packers v. Lions game....WOOP WOOP! If you'll be watching for me in the stadium, I'll be rocking my Greg Jennings jersey and Pack wears in addition to my temporary facial tattoos....awesome! Two big days in a row for me....can.not.wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment