Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dog Daycamp Week 3!


Jillie will be starting week 3 at Petsmart Doggie Daycamp this week! She goes once a week and spends the entire day at camp. The first week I was really nervous, maybe she wouldn't make friends, what if the other dogs didn't like here. Well no worries here, Jillie made lots of friends, as usual. Her first 2 weeks have gone well and all the employees at Daycamp know Jillie and I well now. (Probably know Jillie well and I am probably just Jillie's Mom.)

Week 1 her "pawgress report" said she made 3 new friends and week 2 she had made 5 new friends....she has to be the most popular dog in camp by now. I'm going to attribute this to her being maniac. Jillie is rarely worn-out...not after daycamp, dog parks, runs, walks, etc. Last Monday, while completing our taxes (and evidently neglecting my dog) she ate a pair of my work pants. Yes, literally ate a hole through them. Awesome. Ah, the joys of being a dog owner. At the moment, she is quitely sitting in my lap (clearly, she loves this blog post) but at a moments notice that cuteness changes into her being a maniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment