Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Blog How I've Missed You

I realize my blog posts have been MIA lately....I'll blame the holiday busy season and sales galore for my disappearance on the blogosphere. After much delay I finally watched the movie "Julie & Julia" although I've never read the book. While I hate watching a movie without reading the book first, I'm going to guess I'm in the majority here, and many other viewers also missed the book. Perfect timing to watch the movie as well, I just heard Meryl Streep was nominated for a Golden Globe for her role in the movie. Then again, when isn't Meryl Streep nominated for an award with any movie she's in, now I'm a huge Meryl Streep fan, but it's true, she's an amazing actress and as a result she is always nominated. Bravo to her.

Another book turned movie I still need to watch is Precious, and it's driving me nuts that I haven't seen it yet. Another bravo to Gabby Sidibe who was also nominated for her role in the movie, her first acting gig ever! Maybe I too could be cast in a film and show off my acting prowess and be nominated for an award....doubt it.

January 15th the movie I've been waiting to see comes out...The Lovely Bones...and Stanley Tucci was nominated for a Golden Globe for his role in the movie. Now, I'm pretty sure he will scare the crap out of my in the movie, and it'll be difficult for me to picture him as Mr. Harvey, because I love Stanley Tucci.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought lovely bones because of you and am halfway through!

    ReplyDelete