Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dogwalker

Last night I began my search for a dogwalker for my new best friend Jillie or Jillie Beans. She is a 10-pound beagle/rat terrier mix (we think), we got her last Wednesday from the Humane Society and I fell in love with her instantly (as did my entire family). She is a 10-pound ball of fury. The vet thinks she is at least a years old based on her teeth. Unfortunately, no one fixed my soulmate so Thursday is a big vet trip for Jill. Last week we took her in for her Rabies shot and this week it's mircochipping, fixing, and distemper shot. Big week for lil' Jill.

Still working on getting her adjusted to her new home. I'm pretty sure her former owners had a fenced-in yard because Jillie loves to run off the leash. Fortunately, Lake Orion has a 14-acre dog park! Despite the snow and cold weather, Jillie still loves being outside and seems to love the snow.

I joined Care.com to find some potential dogwalkers, although I think it's crap I had to pay to join. Hopefully we'll find some winners on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment