Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank You Gilt Groupe


It's been awhile since I've trolled the wonderful sample site that is Gilt Groupe. Lord knows I don't need to be on there anyways. The only sale I can never pass up if the Cole Haan shoe sale, which was today!

Now, this summer I am in 3 weddings!! (Don't worry I'm not that popular, it just so happens nearly all my girlfriends are getting married this summer.) Now I was hoping I can wear silver shoes for at least 2 out of 3. Hence the need for shoes and these Cole Haan's are perfect! Plus, so comfy because they have the Nike Air technology, great for standing all day!! Double bonus I had a $25 Gilt Groupe credit (Thanks Jess!).

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!! Glad I could help, and I do say "yes, get them!!" after now seeing them even if it's delayed

    ReplyDelete