Monday, February 8, 2010

Turbo Tax Adventures

It is looming on the loved/hated tax season. Some people love it because they get large returns, some people hate it because they owe the taxman money. I'm indifferent, but I hope for a big tax return....new shoes, jeans, sweaters or that new parka I've been dreaming of...well a girl can dream. Most likely my tax return would buy my dear dog Jillie for new toys & treats.

Ryan and I are advocates of Turbo Tax and this year we upgraded to Turbo Tax Deluxe (I'm hoping for a bigger return as a result). Retail value of Turbo Tax Deluxe was $59.99, but being the bargain shopper I scored it at $39.99. Thank you Office Depot, for price matching the lowest found price. Saving money is like getting something for free, it's a win-win, win for the company because I bought their stuff, and a win for me because I saved money.

There is an indoor outlet mall near my house, yes it is problematic. Last time I was shopping there at the Off Saks Fifth Ave (yes, as great as it sounds) I signed up for their loyalty card. (Yes, I own many loyalty cards.) In my email last week I received a 25% off entire purchase. Now, I definitely need to hurry back before the coupon expires. I just can't pass up a good sale, never have been able to and never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment