Thursday, June 10, 2010

Am I Invisible?

Last night I was getting dinner at the local Panera Bread (let's be honest I'm no cook). I place my order and patiently wait at the pick-up area for my dinner. No one else is around at the time and the two "Panera Professionals" were supposed to be making my sandwich and instead they were slightly screwing around. Not that I truly cared honestly I was in no rush, it was a Wednesday night after all. However, after about 5 minutes a couple walks up to the waiting are and are told by the "Panera Professionals" there food will be ready in just a minute. Wait what about me, I've already been waiting?! This was the first sign I was invisible. Then after 2 minutes more the "Panera Professional" tries to hand my food to the female half of this couple!! This was a turning point for me where I learned that I truly am invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment