Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blog Blackout

I know I've been MIA in the blogging world for 2 months! That's craziness....how are all my old friends and co-workers supposed to keep up-to-date on my life without my blog. Well have no fear wedding season is here. And boy, will I have lots to blog about. I'm in 3 weddings this summer and last weekend was the start of a long wedding season to come. My dear friend Angie had her bridal shower last weekend or I should say I hosted it! That's right the hostess with the mostest...c'est moi!

During my 2-month blogging hiatus Jillie graduated from intermediate dog class and is now a dogcamp regular boss. She was also attacked by a bitchy Shiba Inu at the park. Jillie is sort of a wimp or princess, as I like to think. Basically she's not guard dog hence my desire for a second canine companion with guard dog qualities. I'm voting for a doberman. Better than Brinks, because it will kill a burglar.

1 comment: