Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Groupon Where Are You?

Since way back before Groupon was a daily deal phenom and every city was clamoring for their own personalized daily deals, I've been a fan/user. This was back when the only city to have Groupon was Chicago and I was a resident (albeit very short-term). Of course, like all cities Groupon now exists in Grand Rapids, which is great because occasionally I purchase restaurant deals being a frugalista. However, recently I stepped out of my typical purchasing behavior and purchased a pressure washing Groupon.

Yes, that's correct....a pressure washing Groupon. Ah, the joys of being domesticated....no longer do a crave the Rue La La flash sales (okay, I still can't pass up the final sales) but its the homeowner Groupons that win me over.

While Groupon had until now never failed me....it finally did with the pressure washing Groupon. I assume there are Groupon sales reps out there, and the GR Groupon rep screwed up with the pressure washing Groupon. I'm pretty sure the company is a complete scam since their voicemail offers pressure washing and tax prep services....right, because I want my tax accountant to come and wash my siding. After multiple voicemails and emails, no one has responded to my request for an appointment. Therefore I assume it could potentially be a scam and I'm disappointed Groupon would partner with such a company. Guess I'll stick to the restaurant Groupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment