Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cheap Beer Makes College Students Drink More - ABC News

Cheap Beer Makes College Students Drink More - ABC News

Shared via AddThis
I read this and thought well that's obvious. While some people refer to my alma mater as "Wastern" (never by me, as I am not a fan of the name), I can tell you in Kalamazoo $1 drafts & Thursday "College Nights" are the busiest nights in town. Does it really take a study to tell you college students love cheap booze? Have you ever seen a tailgate or kegger in town?

2 comments:

  1. Cheap beer keeps Western students at the bars and away from experimenting with hard drugs, another popular WMU pastime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch Eric. Thanks for dissing my alma mater. If I were mean like you I would have some Ferris commentary.

    ReplyDelete