Monday, September 14, 2009

Spotted :: Me Sitting on My Couch Excited for Gossip Girl

Tonight was the eagerly anticipated premiere of Gossip Girl. What happened all summer - I couldn't wait to see! I didn't know the girl from Privileged was the new character on Gossip Girl. Talk about upgrade...moving from the barely watched Privileged (now canceled) to Gossip Girl. As far as CW goes, talk about upgrade. Personally, I was excited, as I happened to be one of the few viewers of Privileged, and really liked her character. Sounds like a win for me, the CW, and Joanna Garcia....prime example of one minute your in and the next your out. Her relationship with Nate will be interesting as she is apparently an heiress gone bad and now outside 'the circle of trust'....apparently this is bad in heiress-land.

Other updates.....that secret brother of Dan & Serena is awkward and needs to leave the show. I really don't care and he's just awkward, no one likes an awkward guy. Even more awkward, his kiss with Vanessa, um dear Josh Schwartz, you cannot create chemistry between two people, and it makes for awkward TV. On a side note, nice half-dreads Vanessa, can we please hear about your dread-growing summer?

In other TV news the first 5 minutes of the Grey's Anatomy premiere has hit the webs! AH! It makes me even more excited for the premiere. However, with all the off-season drama is it really a surprise who lives/dies?

No comments:

Post a Comment