Thursday, September 3, 2009

Need to find: SHOES


I have a pair of beloved Pumas, I wear about 5 times a week (if you see my daily chances are I'm wearing them today). The shoes are about 5-6 years old, and have held up extremely well over the past several years. On the occasional shopping trip I look for a updated version in the stores to buy. I've searched online & online boutiques (RueLaLa, Gilt Groupe, Editor's Choice)....still no luck. Now since they are so old, I don't know the style name anymore and there are no tags in the shoe to help. So what's a girl to do...I can't get rid of my beloved shoes that are finally starting to show their age. Would you get rid of an aging best friend? The shoe repair can't really do much because of where the shoes are starting to wear...so I just need to find a replacement. Yesterday, I decided to email Puma customer service with pictures of the shoe with hopes they can direct me to an updated version of the shoes, or even better somewhere to find the exact same pair. The auto response said I can expect to hear back in the next 48 hours, and I'm so anxious for their response it's like Christmas morning!
Update:Thanks to the friendly people at Puma, I have tracked down my shoes!! Puma Taper SP! Currently out of stock, but I'll keep my eyes out.

3 comments:

  1. Ask LaFawnda what shoes she recommends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA thats a really good idea. Emily is LaFawnda still working for you?

    ReplyDelete