Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reading Update


This morning on my daily commute I finally started "The Lovely Bones"....bottom line...riveting. I read through chapter 4 this morning and hated putting the book down to head into work. The movie comes out in December (and clearly I'll have the book finished by this Friday). The cast has some real potential to make a great movie. Mark Wahlberg plays the father, interesting casting here, but he has been moving towards more serious roles in the past few years. He is a father of a few kids, so I think that is key in casting. Rachel Weisz is the mother, and clearly she is an amazing actress. Stanley Tucci plays Mr. Harvey, which I am NOT a fan of....I LOVE Stanley Tucci, but the idea of him playing Mr. Harvey weirds me out. I think it'll forever ruin Stanley Tucci for me. The movie is directed by Peter Jackson, which makes me think Lord of The Rings...District 9...easily leads into The Lovely Bones, right??? Anyways, I have faith the movie will be well done with Peter Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment