Friday, October 30, 2009

Ah My TV Died!

Tonight after eating my fabulous Friday dinner of Chinese food with my boo, we sat down to watch some TV. Typical Friday night at the Paruch household. Only to be ruined when my TV died! Now this TV was a gift of sorts, we bought it after I got my first job out of school - so I guess it could be considered a post-grad self-gift. Now, I'm no TV professional but I think it's a nice TV.

However it suddenly when rainbow-colored in vertical stripes! AH! Out of nowhere....so tragic. It also made noises that sounded like an alien attempting to talk to me through the TV. I told Ryan aliens were taking over - I still think this is true.

Anyways, thank godness I have experience with bad luck, and you know I bought the extended warranty on that TV. We called it in and someone is coming to take a look on Monday - YAY!

UPDATE: My TV is home! Thank goodness we purchased the warranty plan the motherboard or something had to be replaced...value of the part alone was $300!! The doesn't even included labor to repair the TV. Bottom line....warranties are my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment