Monday, October 19, 2009

Movie Review: Law Abiding Citizen

Overall: Action-packed, suspenseful, and original. I would recommend if you like any of the above statements.

At first, you might think by the title I'm going to see a movie about myself (HA....I know - I'm corny). Then if you know what the movie is about you might, wonder why I wanted to see this movie. If you are wondering that, please let me remind you I'm a fan of rap & hip-hop music. Also, I like Jamie Foxx and Leslie Bibb (she's in private practice). While true movie critics weren't a fan....are you surprised? I thought the movie was riveting. Gerard Butler's character is insane, I mean he goes crazy, and it's amazing to watch. Thankfully, the movie has a chance to take the turn towards Saw-esque scences, but it did not. Which made me very happy, as I did not sign up to see that. Although, like any action movie it has a few highly unbelievable scenes - can you really move bomb? Would no one really notice? I don't want to give it all away but more than once I said I don't know about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment