Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure

I finally figured out my guilty pleasure is....and it's completely dorky. It's Quizno's veggie sub. There is a Quizno's located near my house, but I only visit it about once a month. I've realized that it's some sort of a lame special treat for me. On Friday, I picked up my favorite sub on my way home from work and I got home and was deliriously happy (granted it was Friday, so that helps). But why on earth does a disgusting looking and terrible un-healthy sub make me so happy.....because it's so damn good. On Friday I came to the realization that every time I pick up their sub I enter a complete happy food coma - and it's great.

Also, I like their apparent new slogan....now I couldn't find anything online about this...but the folks at my local Quizno's were rocking some new t-shirts. The slogan on their shirts "Friends don't let friends eat Subway." Now, I'm no Subway-basher but I thought this was hilarious. Clearly they know Subway is the market leader in subs, but the shirts made me laugh. Ah, I'm so easily amused....it's the small things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment