Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dancing queen


Last night was my triumphant return to the dance floor. New steps & a new day. Last night we learned the inside turn, to add onto the outside turn and the basic step. Eventually it's supposed to all come together into lots of turns and movements - that I'm not sure I can keep up with. My dancing partner wasn't quite Fred Astaire last night and had difficultly mastering the different turns. However, ever the champion I survived and mastered both the inside & outside turn. The tables have turned in our dance lessons and there is a new master of the dance floor. The cougar was caged last night, as her young prodigy wasn't able to master his steps. For the fear of jinxing my new found dancing skills, I will shy away from gloating about my turning abilities. Ryan still has me schooled on his ability to keep with the beat, I like to think I'm in my own dancing world and the music just can't keep up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment