Monday, August 31, 2009

Northern Adventures

This weekend was the combined family trip...my family + the fiance's family...at the cottage for the entire weekend. Now, this had potential to be not fun I mean think about it. However, despite the rain, potential family awkwardness, and cold weather - I pulled through with some solid good times. Saturday turned into a shopping/golf day depending on your gender....clearly you can tell which gender chose shopping. Never one to miss a shopping trip I'm now up a swimsuit & running pants...big scores I know. Possibly the best find were the michigan-shaped cookie cutters...of course, I bought them. Don't worry those are definitely coming in for the next office potluck...solid.


2 comments:

  1. OMG!! SOOOO cute! Did they have Minnesota ones? I'd drive there myself and buy 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just FYI, I totally love these awesome cookie cutters!! :)

    ReplyDelete